Ka Shi Lau shares her views on where the retirement market is going, and her advice for customers of all risk levels in getting ready for a happy and well-funded retirement.
BCT has been recognised for the Outstanding Achiever award in the ‘MPF – Investor Education’ category. As Ka Shi Lau, Managing Director and CEO, tells BENCHMARK, there are many challenges to overcome.
BCT tells BENCHMARK how it provides first class services to its MPF members.
BCT’s Ka Shi Lau talks to BENCHMARK about safeguarding investors’ money and educating members to be more engaged in planning for their retirement.
BENCHMARK talks to experts discovering how a well-managed portfolio can enhance overall returns in the long run and may decrease portfolio volatility risk.
The success of the US Treasury’s hunt for hidden offshore funds through FATCA may inspire other jurisdictions to follow suit. But the compliance costs for foreign financial institutions could be overwhelming.
A debate is brewing over the future of REITs in Hong Kong – specifically, whether the government will consider relaxing rules which restrict MPF providers’ investing in these assets.
BCT’s Ka Shi Lau speaks with BENCHMARK on how the company sees its role and responsibility in Hong Kong’s MPF industry and how it ensures investment safety and integrity for its members.
- BCT Named “Best HK Pension Funds Group in Overall” by Lipper for 3rd Consecutive Year – 22 Mar 2016
- BCT Market Outlook (Mar 2016) – 15 Mar 2016
- BCT Wins Multiple Awards in 2016 “The MPF Awards” – 10 Mar 2016
- Global Investment Themes: What’s ahead for 2016? – 1 Mar 2016
- BCT Market Outlook (Feb 2016) – 15 Feb 2016
- BCT Scoops 4 Accolades at 2015 BENCHMARK Fund of the Year Awards – 5 Feb 2016
- BCT Celebrates 15th Anniversary with MPF System Shares Investment Outlook – 27 Jan 2016
- BCT Market Outlook (Jan 2016) – 15 Jan 2016
- BCT Wins 5 Accolades in “Bloomberg Businessweek Top Fund Awards 2015” – 3 Dec 2015
- BCT Named Employer of Choice 2015 by JobMarket – 27 Nov 2015
- BCT Wins Multiple Mystery Caller Assessment Awards and APCCAL Recognition of Excellence Award – 2 Nov 2015